EGYPTIAN Black Seed Oil 32oz
Egyptian Black Seed Oil is another variant of our Black Seed Oil formulations intended to promote various health benefits. It is pressed from the organic Egyptian-grown Nigella sativa seed that contains minimum of 0.6% potent Thymoquinone (TQ). It is high in Omega fatty acids. Our Egyptian Black Seed Oil blend significantly optimizes health and wellness. It boosts immunity, supports cardiovascular function, promotes gastrointestinal health, and improves lung function. Egyptian Black Seed Oil contains USDA-certified organic ingredients and is milder in flavor for consumers who possess a lighter palate.
Egyptian Black Seed Oil from Amazing Herbs delivers an optimal amount of Thymoquinone with other bioactive compounds that support vital physiological functions and promote life quality.
Our Egyptian Black Seeds are processed in a certified facility following GMP guidelines in the USA. Additionally, a third-party lab evaluates the final Black Seed Oil formulation for optimal safety and efficacy. This formula contains no gluten. It is free of harmful preservatives and contains no hidden synthetic chemicals, ensuring a high-quality, non-GMO end product for maximum palatability and health benefits.Features of Egyptian Black Seed Oil Blend
- Potent formulation of natural ingredients.
- No risk of side effects.
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO, No Preservatives.
- Mild Flavor with no aftertaste.
- Contains no hidden synthetic chemicals.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Preserves gastrointestinal health.
- Improves respiratory function.
- Supports cardiovascular function.
- Promotes quality of life.
- Cold-pressed method of extraction.
- Recommended for both men and women.
|Serving Size 1 tsp (5mL)|
|Servings Per Container 192|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat 5 g||6%*|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5%*|
|5X-TQ™ Black Cumin Seed Oil 5 g|
|Omega-3 2.5 mg||✝|
|Omega-6 580 mg||✝|
|Omega-3 220 mg||✝|
|Thymoquinone (TQ) 48 mg||✝|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|✝ Daily Value (DV) not established.|
How to Use Egyptian Black Seed Oil
For adults, take ½ to 1 teaspoon twice daily, or as directed by a physician. If using for the first time, take ½ tsp with food and gradually increase intake over the course of a few days. Do not exceed the recommended doses.Precautions
Egyptian Black Seed Oil does not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in case of an adverse event, immediately stop the dosage and contact your physician.
Please do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
Do not consume Egyptian Black Seed Oil if any of the following conditions apply to you without first consulting your physician.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
- If you are pregnant or want to conceive.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of Egyptian Black Seed Oil formulation
Medical research studies report the antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of Black Seed Egyptian oil.Strengthens the Immune system
Egyptian Black Seed Oil demonstrates antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties that support the immune system against various environmental hazards and infectious agents. It inhibits the growth of microbes, removes harmful toxins, and blocks the production of pro-inflammatory mediators.  An optimum amount of Thymoquinone is contained in the Egyptian Black Seed Oil formulation, targeting the plasma membrane, cell wall, and vital membranous organelles such as the mitochondria and nuclei. Thus, these actions potentiate the body’s immune response against bacterial strain, fungi, and parasites and reduce the risk of various medical conditions. Supports Cardiovascular and Lung Function
The composition of Omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acids in the Egyptian Black Seed Oil helps cardiovascular function. It regulates normal low-density lipoproteins (LDL) and high-density lipoproteins (HDL) levels to help prevent the risk of plaque formation, while helping improve blood pressure.  Moreover, Egyptian Black Seed Oil shows bronchodilatory action and inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the airways. As a result, this product relaxes the bronchial smooth muscle, promotes pulmonary functions, and aids in the management of lung conditions, including asthma and bronchitis. Preserves Gastrointestinal Health
Egyptian Black Seed Oil delivers an optimal amount of Thymoquinone with gastroprotective, antiparasitic, hepatoprotective, and anticancer properties. These beneficial properties prevent gastrointestinal diseases and promote digestive health, thereby reducing the risk of non-ulcer dyspepsia, colitis, cholestatic liver, Schistosomamansoni, pancreatitis, hepatotoxicity, reperfusion injury, gastrointestinal cancer, and other infectious conditions. Improves Quality of Life
Egyptian Black Seed Oil may also improve diabetes, support joint health, and promote brain functions. This product helps type 2 diabetes via modulation of oxidative stress, lipid profiles, and total cholesterols levels. Regular consumption of Black Seed Oil prevents nerve damage and reduces the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. Furthermore, the presence of both Thymoquinone and Omega fatty acids reduces stiffness and enhances joint function. All of these beneficial effects improve life quality, enhance vitality, and support longevity.References
1. Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
2. Ahmad, A., Husain, A., Mujeeb, M., Khan, S. A., Najmi, A. K., Siddique, N. A., Damanhouri, Z. A., & Anwar, F. (2013). A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 3(5), 337–352. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60075-1
3. Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
4. Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
5. Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
This is good stuff.
by Kaleem -
This is good stuff. I've bought many of these so far and will continue doing so.
Highest quality by far.
by Michael -
Highest quality by far.