SUPER CKL COLON DETOX - Colon Cleanser
Super CKL Colon Detox is a unique and effective cleansing formula designed for optimal digestion and perfect gastrointestinal activities. It contains pure natural ingredients that eliminate toxins, wash out intestinal tracts (from chemicals and reactive species), aid intestinal motility, and prevent various gastrointestinal conditions. Super CKL by Amazing Herbs increases gastrointestinal resistance against harmful agents, improves immunity, and significantly aids healthy digestion.
Further, the presence of Probiotics in Super CKL helps gut microbiota, supports gut immunity, and boosts optimal gastrointestinal functions. Note that the premium colon cleansing supplements are processed under the supervision of qualified experts using GMP guidelines.Why Super CKL Colon Detox by Amazing Herbs?
- Free from Side effects.
- Natural Ingredients Formulation.
- Non-GMO Formula, Halal.
- Improve Healthy Digestion.
- Perfect Colon Cleansing Formula.
- Support Intestinal Health.
- Promote Gut Vitality and Longevity.
- Eliminate Harmful Chemicals and Toxins.
- Quality Supplement at an Affordable price.
- Effective for both men and women.
|Serving Size 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Blend||2250 mg *|
|Consisting of Psyllium Husks, Bentonite Clay, Black Walnut Hull Powder, Oat Bran Powder, Flaxseed Powder, Prune Fruit Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Apple Pectin Powder and Glucomannan Powder.|
|*Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients : Gelatin ( bovine ), vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.|
|ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS TREE NUTS ( BLACKWALNUT ).|
3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain, diarrhea, or loose stools. Rectal bleeding, abdominal cramping, and / or failure to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative formula may be an indication of a more serious condition. Should this occur, or if you have a known medical condition and are taking medication, consult your physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
Proprietary Blend: 2250mg
Consisting of Psyllium Husks, Bentonite Clay, Black Walnut Hull Powder, Oat Bran Powder, Flaxseed Powder, Prune Fruit Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Apple Pectin Powder and Glucomannan Powder.
Other ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS TREE NUTS (BLACK WALNUT).
Super CKL Colon Detox significantly cleanses the colon, removes harmful radicals, and neutralizes toxins in the intestinal tract. As a result, it helps prevent the risk of various gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, etc., preserve gut vitality and enhance longevity. Moreover, Super CKL colon cleanser flushes away pathogenic agents, restores gut microbiota, and boosts gut immunity against various infectious agents. Thus, optimal consumption of Super CKL by Amazing Herbs promote gut health and wellness. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5Support Healthy Digestion
The presence of potent supplements in Super CKL flushes away impurities, supports liver enzymatic activity, and assists normal digestive functions. It helps gut microbiota, improves metabolism, and restores the optimal gut environment for nutrient absorption. These health benefits of Super KCL colon cleanser promote healthy digestion, ease stomach acidity and protect the digestive tract against chemicals. Additionally, it also supports optimal functioning of vital organs, including kidneys, liver, and spleen. 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8
Note: Please, read the SUPER CKL COLON Detox label for precautionary measures.References
1. Lambeau, K. V., & McRorie, J. W., Jr (2017). Fiber supplements and clinically proven health benefits: How to recognize and recommend an effective fiber therapy. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 29(4), 216–223. https://doi.org/10.1002/2327-6924.12447
2. Badgujar, S. B., Patel, V. V., & Bandivdekar, A. H. (2014). Foeniculum vulgare Mill: a review of its botany, phytochemistry, pharmacology, contemporary application, and toxicology. BioMed research international, 2014, 842674. https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/842674
3. Jalanka, J., Major, G., Murray, K., Singh, G., Nowak, A., Kurtz, C., Silos-Santiago, I., Johnston, J. M., de Vos, W. M., & Spiller, R. (2019). The Effect of Psyllium Husk on Intestinal Microbiota in Constipated Patients and Healthy Controls. International journal of molecular sciences, 20(2), 433. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20020433
4. Yamaura, K., Shimada, M., Nakayama, N., & Ueno, K. (2011). Protective effects of goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis L.) on acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity through inhibition of CYP2E1 in rats. Pharmacognosy research, 3(4), 250–255. https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-8490.89745
5. Ettefagh, K. A., Burns, J. T., Junio, H. A., Kaatz, G. W., & Cech, N. B. (2011). Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis L.) extracts synergistically enhance the antibacterial activity of berberine via efflux pump inhibition. Planta medica, 77(8), 835–840. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0030-1250606
6. LiverTox: Clinical and Research Information on Drug-Induced Liver Injury [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; 2012-. Cascara. [Updated 2017 Jan 23]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548113/
7. Dziewulska, D., Stenzel, T., Śmiałek, M., Tykałowski, B., & Koncicki, A. (2018). The impact of Aloe vera and licorice extracts on selected mechanisms of humoral and cell-mediated immunity in pigeons experimentally infected with PPMV-1. BMC veterinary research, 14(1), 148. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12917-018-1467-3
8. Rosengren, J. E., & Aberg, T. (1975). Cleansing of the colon without enemas. Der Radiologe, 15(11), 421–426.
9. Clement-Kruzel, S., Hwang, S. A., Kruzel, M. C., Dasgupta, A., & Actor, J. K. (2008). Immune modulation of macrophage pro-inflammatory response by goldenseal and Astragalus extracts. Journal of medicinal food, 11(3), 493–498. https://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2008.0044
Ratings & Reviews
Love the product
by Wanda -
Although I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.. The original formula you had a few years ago, was more effective (less tablets to take as well) and you can taste the black seed..