Joint Care-Plus by Amazing Herbs is specifically designed for weak, worn-out, and damaged joints. It significantly strengthens joints, improves flexibility, preserves cartilage health, and promotes joint functions. Joint Care-Plus contains potent joint's friendly supplements combined with essential vitamins and minerals. These supplements effectively support cartilage integrity, slow down cartilage degradation, protect ligaments and decrease the development of various joints conditions, including arthritis.
Moreover, Glucosamine and Chondroitin's presence potentiates collagen production, improves the synovial fluid level, and stimulates proteoglycan synthesis that enhances the range of motions, eases joint pain, and enhances joint vitality.Why Joint Care Plus by Amazing Herbs?
- Free from Side Effects.
- Non-GMO Formula.
- Quality Nutrients at Affordable Price .
- Promote Joint functions.
- Ease Joint Pain.
- Preserve Cartilage Integrity.
- Improve Joint flexibility.
- Increase Joint strength.
- Support healthy ligaments and tendons.
- Effective for Both Men and Women.
|Serving Size 2 Tablets||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily||Value|
|Vitamin A ( acetate )||100 IU||2%|
|Vitamin C ( as ascorbic acid )||1 mg||2%|
|Vitamin E ( as d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate )||1 IU||3%|
|Vitamin B-1 ( thiamine HCI )||1 mg||67%|
|Vitamin B-2 ( riboflavin )||1 mg||59%|
|Vitamin B-6 ( pyridoxine HCI )||1 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 ( cyanocobalamin )||10 mcg||167%|
|Zinc ( amino acid chelate )||200 mcg||1%|
|Selenium ( amino acid chelate )||20 mcg||29%|
|Copper ( amino acid chelate )||100 mcg||5%|
|Manganese ( sulfate )||320 mcg||16%|
|Chromium ( amino acid chelate )||20 mcg||17%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||1000 mg||*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||100 mg||*|
|New Zealand Green Lipped Sea Mussel||250 mg||*|
|MSM ( methylsulfonylmethane )||800 mg||*|
|Boron ( amino acid chelate )||1 mg||*|
|Alfalfa leaf Powder||25 mg||*|
|Yucca Root Extract ( 29% saponins )||1 mg||*|
|Devil's Claw Root Powder||1 mg||*|
|Cetyl Myristoleate||1 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients : Vegetable stearic acid, calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium , hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.|
|ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SHELLFISH ( GLUCOSAMINE, NEW ZEALAND GREEN LIPPED SEA MUSSEL ) AND SOY.|
2 tablets taken 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18. If you have a known medical condition or have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician prior to using this or any dietary supplement.Allergen Warning:
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, New Zealand Green Lipped Sea mussel, MSM, L-Histidine, Boron, Alfalfa Leaf Powder, Yucca Root Extract, Devil’s Claw Root Powder, Cetyl Myristoleate
Other ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Please see label for complete details
Joint Care Plus preserve cartilage integrity, promote collagen synthesis and support optimal cartilage structure. It significantly improves joint function and eases different joint conditions, including arthritis, swelling, bursitis, and pain. Moreover, Joint Care plus improves synovial fluid and chondrocytes in the joints and stabilizes the cartilage matrix. Thus, it relieves joint discomfort, restores perfect joint condition, and boosts mobility/function. 1, 2, 3
Support Healthy Joints
The presence of potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents helps prevent various joint conditions and slow down cartilage deterioration. As a result, Joint Care Plus consumption effectively supports healthy joints and prevents various inflammatory conditions. Also, the presence of potent supplements repair surrounding ligaments and tendons in the joints, improve range of motions and support healthy joints conditions. 2, 3, 4, 5Nourish the Joints
Joint Care Plus contains the optimal amount of necessary nutrients that nourish the joints and surrounding tissue for the perfect execution of daily life activities. Additionally, it elevates hyaluronic acid level that acts as a lubricant for the joints, increases flexibility, and further eases joint functions/mobility. 4, 6
Note: Please, read the JOINT CARE PLUS label for precautionary measures.References
1. Liu, X., Machado, G. C., Eyles, J. P., Ravi, V., & Hunter, D. J. (2018). Dietary supplements for treating osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. British journal of sports medicine, 52(3), 167–175. https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsports-2016-097333
2. Gregory, P. J., & Fellner, C. (2014). Dietary supplements as disease-modifying treatments in osteoarthritis: a critical appraisal. P & T : a peer-reviewed journal for formulary management, 39(6), 436–452.
3. Frestedt, J. L., Walsh, M., Kuskowski, M. A., & Zenk, J. L. (2008). A natural mineral supplement provides relief from knee osteoarthritis symptoms: a randomized controlled pilot trial. Nutrition journal, 7, 9. https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2891-7-9
4. Castrogiovanni, P., Trovato, F. M., Loreto, C., Nsir, H., Szychlinska, M. A., & Musumeci, G. (2016). Nutraceutical Supplements in the Management and Prevention of Osteoarthritis. International journal of molecular sciences, 17(12), 2042. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms17122042
5. Vasiliadis, H. S., & Tsikopoulos, K. (2017). Glucosamine and chondroitin for the treatment of osteoarthritis. World journal of orthopedics, 8(1), 1–11. https://doi.org/10.5312/wjo.v8.i1.1
6. Kim, L. S., Axelrod, L. J., Howard, P., Buratovich, N., & Waters, R. F. (2006). Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and cartilage, 14(3), 286–294. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joca.2005.10.003