Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon
Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD is an effective formulation of highly-researched ingredients, including Black Cumin Seed, Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis), and Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea). This formulation was created for its potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infective, and cardioprotective activities.
Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon by Amazing Herbs is a highly recommended supplement for individuals who are cautious about their sugar level and insulin production, and who are also looking for a natural anti-diabetic remedy.
Amazing Herbs used premium high-grade Nigella sativa and Momordica charantia in the preparation of this unique antihyperglycemic formulation. A team of experts manufactured this anti-diabetic product in the United States using a certified facility for quality control. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests the final product to ensure the purity, safety, and proper concentration of our products.Features of Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon
- Highly researched anti-diabetic ingredients.
- Non-GMO and no preservatives.
- No hidden additives or synthetic chemicals.
- Aids with managing diabetes.
- Helps regulate the insulin levels in body.
- Promotes overall health and wellness.
- Effective for both men and Women.
- Quality supplement at an affordable price.
|Serving Size 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Blend||900 mg✝|
|Whole Spectrum Black Cumin™ seed powder (Nigella Sativa), Glymordica® Bitter Melon fruit powder.|
|✝ Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, rice flour.|
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily with water, after meals, as needed, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon does not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in the case of an adverse event, immediately stop taking this product and contact your physician. Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have any known severe medical conditions.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility that may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon
Medical research studies reported the following health benefits of our Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon.
Supports Healthy Glucose Levels
This blend of Black Cumin Seed with GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon possesses a glucose-lowering ability that helps regulate glucose levels in body. It significantly potentiates the hypoglycemic effect in the body via stimulation of glucose re-uptake, or utilization by skeletal muscles, suppression of appetite, and inhibition of glucose absorption in the intestinal tract. Moreover, this combination of anti-diabetic ingredients protect and preserve pancreatic islet β cells' integrity and various functions (such as insulin secretion) that result in improved insulin production and other benefits to people with diabetes. [1-2] It also modulates the total cholesterol content, suppresses glucose production, and inhibits adipocyte differentiation, thereby regulating high serum glucose levels and preventing hyperglycemic effects. Along with these underlying benefits, the blend of Black Cumin Seed with GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon improves insulin resistance and optimal insulin concentration to further maximize the anti-diabetic activities and prevent the negative consequences of high blood sugar levels. 
Promotes Health and Wellness
Additionally, the blend of Black Cumin Seed with GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon shows antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cholesterol-lowering effects that promote overall health and wellness.  This supplement relieves oxidative stress, prevents cellular damage, and blocks pro-inflammatory mediator's production. As a result, it improves vital physiological functions and helps reduce the risk of various chronic inflammatory conditions. Further, the modulation of cholesterol level improves the good cholesterol concentration in the body and reduces the bad cholesterol level, preventing plaque formation and atherosclerosis. This product significantly improves blood flow and helps cardiovascular function.  In conclusion, the many health benefits of Black Cumin Seed with GlyMordica™ Bitter Melon help supports your general health and overall wellbeing.
- Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine: eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
- Efird, J. T., Choi, Y. M., Davies, S. W., Mehra, S., Anderson, E. J., & Katunga, L. A. (2014). Potential for improved glycemic control with dietary Momordica charantia in patients with insulin resistance and pre-diabetes. International journal of environmental research and public health, 11(2), 2328–2345. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph110202328
- Mahwish, Saeed, F., Sultan, M. T., Riaz, A., Ahmed, S., Bigiu, N., Amarowicz, R., & Manea, R. (2021). Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia L.) Fruit Bioactives Charantin and Vicine Potential for Diabetes Prophylaxis and Treatment. Plants (Basel, Switzerland), 10(4), 730. https://doi.org/10.3390/plants10040730
- Ahmad, A., Husain, A., Mujeeb, M., Khan, S. A., Najmi, A. K., Siddique, N. A., Damanhouri, Z. A., & Anwar, F. (2013). A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 3(5), 337–352. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60075-1
- Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
Ratings & Reviews
I have been using this product…
by Doris -
I have been using this product for just over a week. I have noticed the swelling in ankles are gone. Sleeping better at night and no longer constipated. I cannot wait until I get my check up the first of the year.