PREMIUM Black Seed Oil 8oz
Our PREMIUM Black Seed Oil supplies a high amount of Thymoquinone that effectively optimizes health and wellness for a more extended time period. It strengthens the immune system, assists cardiovascular function, promotes digestion, and improves respiratory disease. PREMIUM Black Seed Oil is extracted from high-grade Turkish Nigella sativa seeds for maximum efficacy and health outcomes.
Amazing Herbs presents a premium Turkish Nigella sativa oil formulation that contains 5x Thymoquinone to support the vital physiological functions and improve quality of life.
The Black Seeds are sourced from reputable Turkish farms and are processed by experts in a certified facility for quality control. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests the final product to ensure the purity, safety, and efficacy of the product. The PREMIUM Black Seed Oil formulation does not contain gluten, soy or hidden synthetic chemicals.Features of PREMIUM Black Seed Oil
- Pure and natural formulation.
- The seed is grown naturally, without any pesticides, chemicals.
- Non-GMO and no preservatives.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Supports digestive health.
- Preserves respiratory function.
- Assists cardiovascular function.
- Cold-pressed method of extraction.
- Promotes longevity in both men and women.
- High quality product at affordable price.
|Serving Size 1 tsp (5mL)|
|Servings Per Container 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat 5 g||6%*|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5%*|
|5X-TQ™ Black Cumin Seed Oil 5 g|
|Omega-3 2.5 mg||✝|
|Omega-6 580 mg||✝|
|Omega-3 220 mg||✝|
|Thymoquinone (TQ) 48 mg||✝|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|✝ Daily Value (DV) not established.|
How to Use PREMIUM Black Seed Oil
Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per day with meals, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.Precautions
PREMIUM Black Seed Oil does not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in the case of an adverse event, immediately stop the dosage and contact your physician. Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
Do not consume PREMIUM Black Seed Oil if any of the following conditions apply to you without first consulting your physician.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
- If you are pregnant or want to conceive.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of PREMIUM Black Seed Oil
Medical research studies report on the antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of PREMIUM Black Seed Oil.Strengthens the Immune System
PREMIUM Black Seed Oil possesses antioxidant and antibacterial properties that increase the body's resistance against various pathological agents. It modulates the immune response and preserves cellular integrity from harmful toxins and infectious agents, including bacterial strain, fungi, and parasites.  The optimum amount of 5x Thymoquinone in the this Black Seed Oil formulation targets the plasma membranes, cell walls, and membranous organelles such as the nuclei, mitochondria, and so on, to support the immune system. In addition, the anti-inflammatory activity of PREMIUM Black Seed Oil inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and further potentiates the body's immune response. Supports Cardiovascular and Respiratory Health
Regular consumption of PREMIUM Black Seed Oil helps the physiological functions of the lungs and heart. This product contains sufficient omega-3, -6, and -9, which regulate the normal serum concentration of low-density lipoproteins and high-density lipoproteins.  As a result, it prevents the development of atherosclerosis and improves mildly elevated blood pressure. Moreover, PREMIUM Black Seed Oil relaxes the bronchial smooth muscle and maximizes pulmonary functions. It also inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the airways which may help different lung conditions such as asthma and bronchitis.Promotes Digestive Health
PREMIUM Black Seed Oil contains gastroprotective, hepatoprotective and immunomodulatory properties that help various gastrointestinal diseases. These beneficial properties preserve gastrointestinal health and reduce the risk of hepatotoxicity, non-ulcer dyspepsia, colitis, reperfusion injury, cholestatic liver, and pancreatitis. Furthermore, the 5x Thymoquinone composition has demonstrated anticancer, antiparasitic, and antibacterial activities that prevent gastrointestinal cancers, Schistosomamansoni, and pathological infections. Improves Vitality and Longevity
Additionally, our PREMIUM Black Seed Oil supports healthy joints and brain function. It prevents neuroinflammation and protects neurons against oxidative damage to support brain functions, including cognition. This beneficial effect may delay the progression of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease. Moreover, an optimal amount of PREMIUM Black Seed Oil supports joint functions and helps arthritis. It decreases morning stiffness, relieves joint inflammation, and slows down this disease’s progression.  Taken together, these enormous health benefits improve the quality of life, support vitality, and extend longevity.References
1. Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
2. Ahmad, A., Husain, A., Mujeeb, M., Khan, S. A., Najmi, A. K., Siddique, N. A., Damanhouri, Z. A., & Anwar, F. (2013). A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 3(5), 337–352. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60075-1
3. Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
4. Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
5. Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
Loving the black seed.
by Dee -
my mother is loving the Black Seed oil she use it for helping her hair to grow, she said it's growing she see little hair coming up and the rest of her hair is getting thick. Thanks for an awesome product!
I'm glad I order this product
by Terrence Craig -
I'm glad I order this product it's amazing