Graviola EX or Soursop extract is a unique product of Amazing Herbs that level up the antioxidant activity in the body and prevent various harmful conditions. It protects cellular integrity, removes reactive species or toxins, neutralizes harmful chemicals, and provides anti-inflammatory activity. As a result, Graviola EX protects vital body organs and reduces the risk of inflammatory conditions, diabetes, and cancer. Further, research studies highly reported that Graviola eliminates and kills cancer cells and positively modulates the immune response against the cancerous condition. Moreover, optimal consumption of Graviola Extract stabilizes blood sugar level, decreases the risk of infectious diseases, and support vitality.
Note that our team of experts processed the Graviola or Soursop Extract is a well-certified facility following GMP guidelines for quality end produce. The final Graviola Ex formulation is dully tested for safety and efficacy.Why Graviola EX by Amazing Herbs?
- Natural Ingredient formulation.
- Quality Extract from Rain Forest.
- Herbal formula, Halal.
- Free From Side Effects.
- Boosts Antioxidant level.
- Reduce the risk of Inflammation.
- Help Diabetes Management.
- Effective for both Men and Women.
- Premium Supplement at affordable Price.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Graviola ( leaf powder ) |
( Annona muricate )
|650 mg *|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients : Gelatin ( bovine ), vegetable magnesium stearate and rice flour.|
1 capsule taken 1 to 2 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18, or persons with a known medical condition including any cardiovascular disorder, hypotension (low blood pressure), and Parkinson's disease. If you have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician prior to use.Allergen Warning:
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF OUTER SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine), Vegetable magnesium stearate and rice flour.
Optimal consumption of Graviola Ex enhances the body's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity, relieves oxidative stress, and protects vital body organs. Moreover, it stimulates the immune response, induces apoptosis in tumor tissue, decreases tumor size, and helps eliminate cancerous cells. Research studies showed that Graviola induces cytotoxicity, cell cycle arrest, and necrosis in the cancerous cells. As a result, it inhibits cancer cell migration, proliferation, motility, and metastasis. Additionally, it increases the body's resistance against various bacterial strains, preserve gastrointestinal health and effectively combats various medical conditions caused by pathogens. 1, 2, 3Aid Diabetes Management
Graviola Extract by Amazing Herbs helps diabetes via modulating the blood glucose level and inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines. A proper amount of Graviola Ex decreases the glycemic index, lowers glycemic load, and provides significant anti-hyperglycemic properties. Additionally, it effectively regulates serum cholesterol levels and decreases low-density lipoprotein and triglyceride levels to help cardiovascular functions and diabetes management. 4, 5
Note: Please, read the GRAVIOLA EX label for precautionary measures.References
1. Abdul Wahab, S. M., Jantan, I., Haque, M. A., & Arshad, L. (2018). Exploring the Leaves of Annona muricata L. as a Source of Potential Anti-inflammatory and Anticancer Agents. Frontiers in pharmacology, 9, 661. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2018.00661
2. Rady, I., Bloch, M. B., Chamcheu, R. N., Banang Mbeumi, S., Anwar, M. R., Mohamed, H., Babatunde, A. S., Kuiate, J. R., Noubissi, F. K., El Sayed, K. A., Whitfield, G. K., & Chamcheu, J. C. (2018). Anticancer Properties of Graviola (Annona muricata): A Comprehensive Mechanistic Review. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2018, 1826170. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1826170
3. Kim, G. T., Tran, N. K., Choi, E. H., Song, Y. J., Song, J. H., Shim, S. M., & Park, T. S. (2016). Immunomodulatory Efficacy of Standardized Annona muricata (Graviola) Leaf Extract via Activation of Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Pathways in RAW 264.7 Macrophages. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2016, 2905127. https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/2905127
4. Alsenosy, A. A., El-Far, A. H., Sadek, K. M., Ibrahim, S. A., Atta, M. S., Sayed-Ahmed, A., Al Jaouni, S. K., & Mousa, S. A. (2019). Graviola (Annona muricata) attenuates behavioural alterations and testicular oxidative stress induced by streptozotocin in diabetic rats. PloS one, 14(9), e0222410. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0222410
5. Al Syaad, K. M., Elsaid, F. G., Abdraboh, M. E., & Al-Doaiss, A. A. (2019). Effect of Graviola (Annona Muricata l.) and Ginger (Zingiber Officinale Roscoe) on Diabetes Mellitus Induced in Male Wistar Albino Rats. Folia biologica, 65(5-6), 275–284.
6. Qazi, A. K., Siddiqui, J. A., Jahan, R., Chaudhary, S., Walker, L. A., Sayed, Z., Jones, D. T., Batra, S. K., & Macha, M. A. (2018). Emerging therapeutic potential of graviola and its constituents in cancers. Carcinogenesis, 39(4), 522–533. https://doi.org/10.1093/carcin/bgy024
7. Moghadamtousi, S. Z., Rouhollahi, E., Karimian, H., Fadaeinasab, M., Abdulla, M. A., & Kadir, H. A. (2014). Gastroprotective activity of Annona muricata leaves against ethanol-induced gastric injury in rats via Hsp70/Bax involvement. Drug design, development and therapy, 8, 2099–2110. https://doi.org/10.2147/DDDT.S70096