Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD
Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD is an effective formulation of highly-researched ingredients, including Black Cumin Seed, Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis), and Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea). This formulation was created for its potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infective, and cardioprotective activities.
Black Seed combined with high-grade Hydrastis canadensis and Echinacea purpurea is a peerless product from Amazing Herbs that supports the immune system, preserves vital physiological functions and promotes general health and wellness.
The raw materials are processed in a certified facility, following GMP guidelines. Additionally, the final product is tested by a third-party lab to ensure safety, purity, and efficacy. Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD is a non-GMO formulation and does not include gluten, preservatives, or artificial additives. The optimal amount of Black Cumin Seed, Goldenseal, and Echinacea provide various health benefits for both men and women.Features of Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD
- Formulation of natural ingredients.
- No risk of side effects.
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free.
- No hidden synthetic additives.
- Helps support the immune system.
- Promotes respiratory health.
- Helps cardiovascular function.
- Improves quality of life and longevity.
- Effective for both men and women.
- Highly researched formulation at an affordable price.
|Serving Size 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Blend||465 mg✝|
|Whole Spectrum Black Cumin™ seed powder (Nigella Sativa), Goldenseal root extract (Hydrastis canadensis), Echinacea herb powder (Echinacea Purpurea).|
|✝ Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrstalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, rice flour.|
How to use Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD
Take one capsule per day with a meal, as needed, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD does not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in case of an adverse event, immediately stop the dosage and contact your physician.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have any known medical conditions.
- Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health benefits of Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD
Medical research studies reported the following essential health benefits of Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD composition.
Supports the Immune System
Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD delivers potent antioxidant agents, including Flavonoids, Berberine, Cichoric acid, Thymoquinone, and Rosmarinic acid. These constituents protect vital body organs from harmful toxins and relieve oxidative stress, thereby supporting the immune response against various adverse conditions.  Moreover, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activities inhibit the secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines and target the growth of infectious agents, thereby helping prevent the risk of chronic medical conditions. Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD also increases the body’s resistance to the common cold, flu, respiratory tract infection, sinus infection, urinary tract infection, and fungal attack, thereby improving overall quality of life and longevity. Additionally, the optimal concentration of Goldenseal may target the H. pylori and C. jejuni bacteria, helping to prevent bacterial infections. [2-3]
Helps Cardiovascular Function
The combination of Black Cumin Seed and Goldenseal significantly modulates the total cholesterol levels and body triglyceride content, promoting cardiovascular function.  These herbs reduce the low-density lipoproteins (LDL) level and improve the concentration of good cholesterol in the body that helps prevent plaque formation, reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, and improves blood circulation.  Moreover, they protect cardiac and arterial cell integrity and support heart function. 
Promote Health and Wellness
Additionally, Whole Spectrum™ Black Seed GOLD protects vital body organs and promotes their function for optimal health and wellness. It preserves gastrointestinal integrity, reduces the risk of digestive conditions, and helps optimal digestion. Additionally, the potent ingredients improve insulin resistance, optimize insulin concentration, lower the blood glucose level, and help diabetes management.  Moreover, they help relieve depression, anxiety and promote brain functions, including cognition and memory. The combination of Black Cumin Seed and Echinacea purpurea improves joint function, eases stiffness, and reduces pain that may help manage arthritis symptoms. Thus, all of these health benefits promote vitality and enhance the quality of life.
- Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
- Mandal, S. K., Maji, A. K., Mishra, S. K., Ishfaq, P. M., Devkota, H. P., Silva, A. S., & Das, N. (2020). Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis L.) and its active constituents: A critical review of their efficacy and toxicological issues. Pharmacological Research, 160, 105085. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2020.105085
- Karsch-Völk, M., Barrett, B., Kiefer, D., Bauer, R., Ardjomand-Woelkart, K., & Linde, K. (2014). Echinacea for preventing and treating the common cold. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews, 2(2), CD000530. https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD000530.pub3
- Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). Updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
- Manayi, A., Vazirian, M., & Saeidnia, S. (2015). Echinacea purpurea: Pharmacology, phytochemistry and analysis methods. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 9(17), 63–72. https://doi.org/10.4103/0973-7847.156353
- Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19? Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
- Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
by Musau -
by Bob Moller -
Dr. Richard Becker DO (Cancer Survivor recommended this to aide in the fight against Cancer and other diseases