PREMIUM Black Seed Oil XL Softgels 1250mg
Premium Black Seed Oil Soft Gel formulation delivers potent and effective natural Oil intended for oral administration. It contains the proper amount of Omega fatty acid and 5x Thymoquinone. Amazing herbs used high-grade Nigella Sativa seeds for the extraction of Oil with enormous health benefits. It supports cardiovascular function, promotes healthy joints, and aid the immunity system. Moreover, Black Cumin Seed Oil helps gastrointestinal function and improve brain function that restores vitality and improve life quality.
Premium Black Seed Oil Soft Gel formulation by Amazing Herbs deliver 5x Thymoquinone combined with other bioactive compounds that assist vital physiological functions and promotes wellbeing.
The soft gel capsule formulation of Black Cumin Seed Oil is manufactured in a well-certified facility in the USA. Each Step of manufacturing always supervised by a qualified team of experts using GMP guidelines. A third-party lab tested the end product's safety, purity, and efficacy for better health outcomes. Moreover, the final formulation does not contain gluten, preservative, and any hidden synthetic chemicals. The softgel is made with Bovine (Halal Gelatin).Features of Premium Black Seed Oil Soft Gel
- Potent formulation of Natural Ingredients.
- Gluten free and Non-GMO.
- No Preservatives or Hidden Synthetic Chemicals.
- Increase Body Resistance.
- Support Digestive Health.
- Improve Lung function.
- Aid Cardiovascular function.
- Help Joint Mobility and Brain function.
- Cold-pressed method of extraction.
- Effective for both Men and Women.
|Serving Size 1 softgel (1250mg)|
|Servings Per Container 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat 1 g||1%*|
|5X-TQ™ Black Cumin Seed Oil 1.25 g||✝|
|Omega-6 700 mg||✝|
|Omega-9 330 mg||✝|
|Thymoquinone (TQ) 25 mg||✝|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|✝ Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin (bovine, halal), vegetable glycerin, water.|
It is suggested to take one softgel, twice daily, with meals or without meals. Four softgels are equal to one teaspoon. Please, don't exceed the recommended doses.
Black Seed Oil Soft Gel does not cause side effects at usual doses. However, in case of an adverse event, immediately stop the dosage and contact your physician.
Please don't take it concomitantly with other medicationsDon't consume Black Seed Oil Soft Gel in the following conditions without a doctor's advice.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
- If you are pregnant or want to conceive.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
Please, keep it away from children, store it at cool, dry, and room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight. Remember that do not accept broken, damage, and opened seal package.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of Black Seed Oil Soft Gel formulation
Medical research studies reported the Antiinflammatory, Antimicrobial, Neuroprotective, and Antioxidant effects of Black Seed Oil composition.
Support Immunity system
Black seed oil shows potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic and antimicrobial effects that increase the body resistance against various toxins and pathogens. It targets the growth of microbes, removes free radicals, and inhibits pro-inflammatory mediator's production. These beneficial actions enhance the body's immune response against various pathological agents, including bacteria, fungi, and parasites. As a result, Black Seed Oil consumption preserves vitality and decreases the risk of different pathological conditions.
Help Cardiovascular, Lung, and Liver Function
The pure composition of omega -6 and -9 fatty acids in the Black Seed Oil modulates the high density and low-density lipoproteins levels that improve cardiovascular function. It is important to know that optimized cholesterol levels reduce plaque formation and may help elevated blood pressure. Moreover, regular consumption of Black Seed Oil formulation provide bronchodilatory effect and block pro-inflammatory cytokines production in the lung airways.
As a result, it supports relaxation of the bronchial smooth muscle, enhances pulmonary functions, and decreases the risk of different lung conditions such as bronchitis and asthma. Furthermore, the antioxidant and hepatoprotective effects prevent jaundice, cholestatic liver, hepatotoxicity, and reperfusion injury and support liver function.
Improve Diabetes and Gastrointestinal Health
Black Seed oil contains an optimal amount of Thymoquinone and other gastroprotective agents that help diabetes management and promote gastrointestinal health. The optimal amount of black seed oil improves insulin concentration, decreases insulin resistance, and regulates elevated glucose levels. Furthermore, it supports digestive health and reduces the risk of non-ulcer dyspepsia, cramps, colitis, pancreatitis Schistosomamansoni, gastrointestinal cancer, and other infectious conditions.
Support Joint and Brain function
Black Seed Oil Soft Gel composition improves joints health and promotes brain functions. It protects nerves function against oxidative damage and decreases the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. As a result, Black Seed Oil support specific brain activity such as cognition, memory, etc., and improves depression and anxiety. Furthermore, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Black Seed Oil relieve joint stiffness and joint mobility that eases the symptoms of arthritis and other joint conditions. Thus, all these health benefits of Premium Black Seed Oil by Amazing Herbs maintain a better life quality, enhance vitality and improve longevity.
- Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
- Ahmad, A., Husain, A., Mujeeb, M., Khan, S. A., Najmi, A. K., Siddique, N. A., Damanhouri, Z. A., & Anwar, F. (2013). A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 3(5), 337–352. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60075-1
- Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
- Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
- Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
My son has chronic asthma
by Debra Milton -
My son has chronic asthma so thought he'd give Blk seed oil a try. He's taking 1250 ml once a day for little over a month and believes he's seeing some improvement. I'm sold on this product for my own reason, it unlocked my trigger finger within 2 weeks..
enhanced sense of well being
by George Mitchell -
enhanced sense of well being