Grapefruit Seed Extract
Grapefruit Seed Extract is a high quality product delivering potential phytochemicals for a wide range of health benefits. Amazing Herbs utilized premium-grade grapefruit seeds, pulp, and white membrane for this extract formulation intended for oral administration. This product delivers an optimum concentration of various bioactive compounds, including flavonoids (Naringenin), ascorbic acid, phenolic compounds, tocopherols, limonoids, citric acid, sterols, and other essential nutrients. Historically, grapefruit seed extract was popular in the management of candidiasis, diarrhea, throat infections, and earaches.
Grapefruit Seed Extract by Amazing Herbs is a high quality product that supports the Immune System, delivering a wide range of health benefits.
A team of experts manufactured this product in a certified facility for quality control. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests the final product to ensure the purity, safety, and proper concentration of our products for high palatability. Does not contain gluten, soy, hidden synthetic chemicals or preservatives. Please note that this formulation is recommended for both men and women of all ages.Features of Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Pure and natural ingredients.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Contains antifungal properties.
- Shows antibacterial action.
- Promotes kidney function.
- Helps gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Improves vitality and longevity.
- No hidden chemicals or synthetic additives.
- Easy to use liquid formulation.
- Quality product at an affordable price.
|Serving Size 1/8 tsp (0.62ml)|
|Servings Per Container 48|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Grapefruit seed extract||100 mg✝|
|✝ Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients:Water, vegetable glycerin.|
The proper dosage of grapefruit seed extract depends on different health conditions caused by pathogens. However, for optimal parasitic activity, it is advised to mix 5-10 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract in water or juice for oral administration, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.Precautions
Grapefruit Seed Extract does not typically cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in the case of an adverse event, immediately stop the dosage and contact your physician. Do not take it concomitantly with other medications. Doing so may interfere with drug-metabolizing enzymes in the liver and may lead to serious adverse events.Do not consume Grapefruit Seed Extract if any of the following conditions apply to you without first consulting your physician.
- If you have severe medical conditions or have known allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or want to conceive.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not expose this product to direct sunlight. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Medical research studies report the antiparasitic activity of Grapefruit Seed Extract against different pathogens. This product fights against various bacterial and fungus species, thereby reducing the risk of different medical infections. An optimal amount of Grapefruit Seed Extract aids the immune system and keeps the immune response strong for optimal body defense. Amazing Herb's Grapefruit Seed Extract also provides the following health benefits.Protects the Body Against Bacterial Infections
Grapefruit Seed Extract provides antimicrobial activity against different infections causing bacterial strains. It inhibits the growth of various bacterial strains, including E. coli, Staph. Aureus, Klebsiella sp., and so on, thereby preventing the risk of infections. Grapefruit Seed Extract targets enzymatic activity and disrupts the cell wall membrane that causes bacterial cell death. This beneficial action increases the body's resistance towards bacterial attacks and protects the vital organs against pathological infections. Prevents Fungal Infections
This proper concentration of Grapefruit Seed Extract helps combat fungal infections such as candidiasis. It significantly inhibits the growth of yeast cells and prevents the risk of candida Albicans infections, which can cause infections of the mouth, ear, gastrointestinal tract, nose, ears, toenails, and vagina. Regular consumption of Grapefruit Seed Extract provides antifungal properties that work against Candida Sp., Aspergillus, PeniciIlium Sp. and Geotrichum Sp. As a result, this product protects the body’s organs against fungal attack and supports overall vitality. In addition, topical application of Grapefruit Seed Extract essential oil helps different skin conditions caused by a fungus such as Candida Sp.  Moreover, Grapefruit Seed Extract is highly effective for individuals on a candida treatment plan. It readily mixes with water or other fluids, and anyone can consume it during a meal for better results.Helps Urinary Tract Infections
Grapefruit Seed Extract provides both antifungal and antibacterial properties that preserve kidney function and prevent the development of urinary tract infections. Studies show that regular intake of Grapefruit Seed Extract helps antibiotic-resistant urinary tract infections and promotes optimal kidney function. Moreover, Grapefruit Seed Extract combined with antibiotics potentiates the bacterial-killing process and aids vital physiological functions. Supports Gastrointestinal health
An optimal amount of Grapefruit Seed Extract modulates the gut microbiota and promotes gastrointestinal functions. It significantly improves gastrointestinal symptoms such as abdominal distress, constipation, and flatulence, thereby supporting digestion. Moreover, Grapefruit Seed Extract aids a good night's rest and helps intestinal symptoms associated with eczema.  Additionally, Grapefruit seed extract shows potent gastroprotective activity and promotes the healing of gastric lesions. It increases the prostaglandin level in the stomach and suppresses lipid peroxidation, providing significant gastroprotective activity against harmful chemicals. References:
1. Heggers, J. P., Cottingham, J., Gusman, J., Reagor, L., McCoy, L., Carino, E., … Zhao, J.-G. (2002). The Effectiveness of Processed Grapefruit-Seed Extract as An Antibacterial Agent: II. Mechanism of Action and In Vitro Toxicity. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 8(3), 333–340. doi:10.1089/10755530260128023
2. Krajewska-Kułak, E., Lukaszuk, C., & Niczyporuk, W. (2001). Ocena wpływu 33% ekstraktu z grejfruta na wzrost grzybów drozdzopodobnych, dermatofitów i pleśni [Effects of 33% grapefruit extract on the growth of the yeast--like fungi, dermatopytes and moulds]. Wiadomosci parazytologiczne, 47(4), 845–849.
3. Oyelami, O. A., Agbakwuru, E. A., Adeyemi, L. A., & Adedeji, G. B. (2005). The effectiveness of grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) seeds in treating urinary tract infections. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.), 11(2), 369–371. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2005.11.369
4. G. Ionescu, R. Kiehl, F. Wichmann-Kunz, Ch. Williams, L. Ba, S. Levine; “Oral Citrus Seed Extract in Atopic Eczema: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies on Intestinal Microflor”. http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1990/pdf/1990-v05n03-p155.pdf
5. Brzozowski, T., Konturek, P. C., Drozdowicz, D., Konturek, S. J., Zayachivska, O., Pajdo, R., Kwiecien, S., Pawlik, W. W., & Hahn, E. G. (2005). Grapefruit-seed extract attenuates ethanol-and stress-induced gastric lesions via activation of prostaglandin, nitric oxide and sensory nerve pathways. World journal of gastroenterology, 11(41), 6450–6458. https://doi.org/10.3748/wjg.v11.i41.6450