Moringa Leaf Extract
Moringa Leaf Extract is an oral liquid formulation by Amazing Herbs that delivers essential nutrients for vital body functions. It contains highly potent antioxidant agents combined with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that provide antimicrobial, cardioprotective, and immunostimulatory properties. Moringa Leaf Extract comes from the premium Moringa oleifera plant to effectively promote vitality and support longevity. Regular consumption of Moringa Leaf Extract improves mood, supports sound sleep, and promotes joint health. Moringa oleifera is commonly used in South Asia to help treat and prevent various health ailments.
Moringa Leaf Extract by Amazing Herbs delivers potent bioactive constituents that improve vitality and promote your overall health and wellbeing.
This high-grade Moringa Leaf Extract was manufactured by a team of experts in a certified facility for quality control. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests the final product to ensure the purity, safety, and efficacy of the product.Features of Moringa Leaf Extract
- Pure natural composition.
- No risk of harmful effects.
- No gluten or harmful additives.
- Improves immune system.
- Supports a healthy mood.
- Helps cardiovascular function.
- Promotes vitality and longevity.
- Recommended for both men and women.
- Quality product at an affordable price.
|Serving Size 1/8 tsp (0.62ml)|
|Servings Per Container 48|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Moringa Leaf extract |
|62 mg ✝|
|✝ Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients : Vegetable glycerin, water.|
Medical research studies report the following health benefit of Moringa Leaf Extract.Supports and Strengthens Immune System
Moringa Leaf Extract provides optimal antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that protect cellular integrity, improve vital functions and increase the body’s resistance to environmental stressors and pathogens. Moreover, it removes free radicals, neutralizes chemicals, and suppresses the inflammatory cascade to assist the immune system.  Regular consumption of Moringa Leaf Extract shows significant antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial activities that prevent various infectious conditions.  Additionally, it strengthens the immune system and reduces skin conditions to promote skin health and wellness.Boosts Vitality and Improves Longevity
Moringa Leaf Extract is packed with necessary nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that import enormous health benefits, supporting vitality and longevity.  It acts as a natural adaptogen that modulates neurotransmitter levels, relieves mental stress, regulates mood, and supports sound sleep patterns. Moreover, Moringa Liquid Extract improves good cholesterol content and aids cardiovascular functions and diabetes management. The anti-inflammatory properties of Moringa Leaf Extract relieve swelling and improve pain, supporting optimal joint health and cartilage integrity. It also promotes gastric and hepatic protection that prevents ulcers, spasms and regulates efficient bowel movement.  These healthy outcomes maximize vitality and promote quality of life.References
1. Vergara-Jimenez, M., Almatrafi, M. M., & Fernandez, M. L. (2017). Bioactive Components in Moringa Oleifera Leaves Protect against Chronic Disease. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 6(4), 91. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox6040091
2. Abdull Razis, A. F., Ibrahim, M. D., & Kntayya, S. B. (2014). Health benefits of Moringa oleifera. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP, 15(20), 8571–8576. https://doi.org/10.7314/apjcp.2014.15.20.8571
3. Kou, X., Li, B., Olayanju, J. B., Drake, J. M., & Chen, N. (2018). Nutraceutical or Pharmacological Potential of Moringa oleifera Lam. Nutrients, 10(3), 343. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10030343
4. Meireles, D., Gomes, J., Lopes, L., Hinzmann, M., & Machado, J. (2020). A review of properties, nutritional and pharmaceutical applications of Moringa oleifera: integrative approach on conventional and traditional Asian medicine. Advances in Traditional Medicine, 1–21. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13596-020-00468-0