Black Seed WHOLE SEED Jar 4oz
Support your wellness with our Premium Black Cumin Seeds. This product contains whole black cumin seeds to support your immune system, improve cardiovascular function, and promote healthy brain functioning. It comes in a 4 oz jar for a quick and easy addition to your favorite yogurt bowl, smoothie, or morning juice.
Our black cumin seeds for sale are made with USDA-certified organic ingredients for a gluten-free product free of hidden preservatives or synthetic chemicals and is third-party lab tested to ensure the purity, safety, and efficacy of the product.
- Strengthens your immune response
- Promotes digestive health
- Supports brain function
- Aids in cardiovascular and lung function
- Improve diabetes.
- 100% organic ingredients
- Pure natural ingredients.
- No risk of harmful effects.
- Non-GMO and no preservatives.
- Free from gluten and hidden synthetic chemicals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size 1 tsp (6g)|
|Servings Per Container 19|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat 1 g||1%*|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%*|
|Protein <1 g||2%*|
|Calcium 41 mg||3%*|
|Iron 1 mg||4%*|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Receive maximum health benefits when you add a teaspoon of Whole Black Cumin Seeds to your favorite foods. Some of our favorite uses are to blend our Black Cumin seeds for sale with a morning smoothie, use it as a topping for a yogurt bowl, or add a bit of zest to meat, vegetables, or pasta.
Please note that black cumin seeds do not cause any adverse effects when taken at a physician-approved dosage. In the event of a negative reaction, stop taking this product immediately and contact your personal physician.
Store your black cumin seeds in a cool, dry place away from children and pets.Precautions
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds do not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in the case of an adverse event, immediately stop taking this product and contact your physician. Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
Do not consume Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds if any of the following conditions apply to you without first consulting your physician.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
A staple of ancient medicine, modern scientific studies have brought credibility to the amazing power of the black cumin seed. Studies show that black cumin seeds contain high amounts of antioxidants and are an excellent anti-inflammatory. These properties make it a great solution for improving brain function, providing cardiovascular and lung support, and promoting longevity with regular consumption.
Discover more about the power of the black seed and support your wellness today with our full range of black seed products.Strengthens the Immune Response
Optimal consumption of Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds shows antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties that potentiate the immune response against various infectious agents. Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds relieve oxidative stress, preserve vitality, interfere with microbes' growth, and inhibit the production of pro-inflammatory mediators.  These underlying mechanisms boost the immune response against microbes and parasites, decreasing the risk of various medical conditions. Aids Cardiovascular and Lung Function
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds contain bioactive compounds that support the vital function of the heart and lungs. The bioactive compounds modulate the total cholesterol and lipid profile that prevent cardiovascular dysfunctions and normalize high blood pressure.  Additionally, regular consumption of Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds provides a bronchodilator effect that relaxes bronchial smooth muscles and improves respiratory function.  Moreover, the inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the airways promote proper pulmonary function. This decreases the risk of asthma, bronchitis, and so on.Improves Diabetes and Digestive Health
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds support diabetes management and promote gastrointestinal health. They modulate cholesterol levels, including high-density lipoprotein and low-density lipoproteins, and suppress oxidative stress to help regulates elevated serum glucose levels. Moreover, Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds contain antiparasitic, gastroprotective, and anti-cancerous properties. They may help prevent the development of pancreatitis, non-ulcer dyspepsia, colitis, cancer, Schistosomiasis, hepatotoxicity, cholestatic liver, and reperfusion injury.Supports Brain function and longevity
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds provide neuroprotection and promote various brain functions. Their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities protect neurons against oxidative stress and inflammation. Consumption of Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds significantly improves brain functions such as cognition and memory, and helps depression and anxiety.  Moreover, the inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the brain prevents neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's disease. As you can see, all of these health benefits improve quality of life and support longevity.References
1. Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
2. Ahmad, A., Husain, A., Mujeeb, M., Khan, S. A., Najmi, A. K., Siddique, N. A., Damanhouri, Z. A., & Anwar, F. (2013). A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 3(5), 337–352. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60075-1
3. Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
4. Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
5. Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
Health benefits are phenomenal!
by Preah -
Health benefits are phenomenal!