Black Seed WHOLE HERB Jar 5 lbs
Amazing Herbs designed this Whole Premium Black Cumin Seed product for an easy and quick addition to your meal, smoothies, yogurt, or juices. Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds deliver a maximum concentration of Thymoquinone combined with Calcium and Iron.
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds significantly optimize vital physiological functions, thereby supporting longevity. This product contains a pure form of whole Black Cumin Seeds to support the immune system, improve cardiovascular function, aid healthy digestion, and potentiate lung function. Moreover, Black Cumin Seed consumption promotes healthy brain and joint functions.
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds by Amazing Herbs are made with USDA-certified organic ingredients and aid vital physiological functions for a better quality of life.
A team of experts manufactured this product in a certified facility for quality control in the United States. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests the final product to ensure the purity, safety, and efficacy of the product. Our Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds do not contain gluten, preservatives, or any other hidden synthetic chemicals.Features of Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds
- Pure natural ingredients.
- No risk of harmful effects.
- Non-GMO and no preservatives.
- Free from gluten and hidden synthetic chemicals.
- Strengthen immune response.
- Promote digestive health.
- Support brain function.
- Aid cardiovascular and lung function.
- Improve diabetes.
- Enhance quality of life .
- Recommended for both men and women.
- Quality product at an affordable price.
|Serving Size 1 tsp (6g)|
|Servings Per Container 378|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat 1 g||1%*|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%*|
|Protein <1 g||2%*|
|Calcium 41 mg||3%*|
|Iron 1 mg||4%*|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Add or sprinkle a bit of peppery zest to foods such as soup, salad, meats, vegetables, or pasta. Or use as directed by a physician.Precautions
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds do not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in the case of an adverse event, immediately stop taking this product and contact your physician. Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
Do not consume Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds if any of the following conditions apply to you without first consulting your physician.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of Ground Premium Black Cumin Seed
Medical research studies reported the antioxidant, neuroprotective, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory activities of Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds.Strengthens the Immune Response
Optimal consumption of Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds shows antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties that potentiate the immune response against various infectious agents. Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds relieve oxidative stress, preserve vitality, interfere with microbes' growth, and inhibit the production of pro-inflammatory mediators.  These underlying mechanisms boost the immune response against microbes and parasites, decreasing the risk of various medical conditions. Aids Cardiovascular and Lung Function
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds contain bioactive compounds that support the vital function of the heart and lungs. The bioactive compounds modulate the total cholesterol and lipid profile that prevent cardiovascular dysfunctions and normalize high blood pressure.  Additionally, regular consumption of Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds provides a bronchodilator effect that relaxes bronchial smooth muscles and improves respiratory function.  Moreover, the inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the airways promote proper pulmonary function. This decreases the risk of asthma, bronchitis, and so on.Improves Diabetes and Digestive Health
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds support diabetes management and promote gastrointestinal health. They modulate cholesterol levels, including high-density lipoprotein and low-density lipoproteins, and suppress oxidative stress to help regulates elevated serum glucose levels. Moreover, Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds contain antiparasitic, gastroprotective, and anti-cancerous properties. They may help prevent the development of pancreatitis, non-ulcer dyspepsia, colitis, cancer, Schistosomiasis, hepatotoxicity, cholestatic liver, and reperfusion injury.Supports Brain function and longevity
Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds provide neuroprotection and promote various brain functions. Their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities protect neurons against oxidative stress and inflammation. Consumption of Whole Premium Black Cumin Seeds significantly improves brain functions such as cognition and memory, and helps depression and anxiety.  Moreover, the inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the brain prevents neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's disease. As you can see, all of these health benefits improve quality of life and support longevity.References
1. Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
2. Ahmad, A., Husain, A., Mujeeb, M., Khan, S. A., Najmi, A. K., Siddique, N. A., Damanhouri, Z. A., & Anwar, F. (2013). A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 3(5), 337–352. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60075-1
3. Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
4. Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
5. Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
High quality product!
by Satisfied customer -
High quality product!
56 Yes. Old. Have. rheumatoid arthritis
by Debra Gossett -
56 Yes. Old. Have. rheumatoid arthritis, Black. Cumin Seeds. Has. Really. Blessed. Me. can be rough to swallow. I put it in some applesauce With Olive oil, half Teaspoon. Or. organic coconut oil cold pressed.