Black Seed GROUND SEED Jar 5 lbs
Finely ground Black Cumin Seeds by Amazing Herbs delivers potent and effective bioactive compounds for enormous health benefits. This product significantly supports cardiovascular function, preserves digestive health, assists the immune system, and aids lung function. This finely ground formulation is specifically designed for individuals who are looking for a Whole Black Cumin Seed replacement. Our easy-to-use Ground Premium Black Cumin Seed products optimize vital physiological functions and support longevity. Moreover, regular consumption of finely ground Black Cumin Seeds helps to support brain function and may help with diabetes.
Ground Premium Black Cumin Seed by Amazing Herbs contain potent bioactive compounds that support vital organ functions and promote longevity.
A team of experts manufactured this product in a certified facility for quality control. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests the final product to ensure the purity, safety, and proper concentration of our products. Does not contain gluten, preservatives, or any other hidden synthetic chemicals.Features of Ground Premium Black Cumin Seed
- Safe and beneficial formulation.
- Free from harmful effects.
- Supports immune system.
- Preserves digestive health.
- Helps brain function.
- Improves cardiovascular and lung function.
- Aids diabetes management.
- Gluten free and non-GMO.
- No preservatives or hidden synthetic chemicals.
- Recommended for both men and women.
- Quality product at an affordable price.
|Serving Size 1 tsp (3g)|
|Servings Per Container 756|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4%*|
|Iron 0.5 mg||3%*|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
How to Use Ground Premium Black Cumin Seed
Add or sprinkle a bit of peppery zest to foods such as soup, salad, meats, vegetables, or pasta. Or use as directed by a physician.Precautions
Finely ground Black Cumin Seeds do not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in the case of an adverse event, immediately stop taking this product and contact your physician. Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
Do not consume finely ground Black Cumin Seeds if any of the following conditions apply to you without first consulting your physician.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
- If you are pregnant or want to conceive.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of Ground Premium Black Cumin Seed
Medical research studies report the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, neuroprotective, and antimicrobial activities contained in this finely ground Black Cumin Seed formulation.Supports Immune System
Finely ground Black Cumin Seeds provide significant antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that enhance the immune response against various pathogens. This product removes toxins, suppresses oxidative stress, targets microbial growth, and inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory mediators.  The underlying mechanisms of finely ground Black Cumin Seeds potentiate the level of immunity against various disease-causing hazards and microbes such as bacteria, fungi, and parasites.  As a result, regular consumption of finely ground Black Cumin Seeds helps the immune system and decreases the risk of various diseases.Improves Diabetes and Cardiovascular Function
The presence of bioactive compounds in the finely ground Black Cumin Seeds modulates the total cholesterols level and helps both type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular function.  This product prevents plaque formation and improves mildly elevated blood pressure. Moreover, the antioxidant activity combined with cholesterol level modulation improves the serum glucose level and aids with the management of diabetes. Aids Digestive Health and Lung Function
Finely ground Black Cumin Seeds have antiparasitic, gastroprotective, bronchodilatory, and anticancer properties that support gastrointestinal health and promote pulmonary function. This product may reduce the risk of certain conditions, including Schistosomamansoni, reperfusion injury, pancreatitis, hepatotoxicity, colitis, cholestatic liver, and non-ulcer dyspepsia. Consumption of finely ground Black Cumin Seeds also helps to block the production of pro-inflammatory mediators in the airways that potentiate lung function, supporting asthma and bronchitis management. Helps Brain function and Longevity
Finely ground Black Cumin Seeds protect the neurons against oxidative damage and pro-inflammatory cytokines. As a result, this product helps various brain functions, including cognition and memory. Black Cumin Seeds may also prevent depression, anxiety, and neurodegenerative diseases. Thus, the health benefits of finely ground Black Cumin Seeds support vital physiological functions, enhance quality of life and improve longevity.References
1. Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
2. Ahmad, A., Husain, A., Mujeeb, M., Khan, S. A., Najmi, A. K., Siddique, N. A., Damanhouri, Z. A., & Anwar, F.(2013). A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 3(5), 337–352. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60075-1
3. Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
4. Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
5. Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
Received in 3 days.
by Dan -
Received in 3 days. Now sits on the shelf waiting for E . . . To be uses as part of a health regimen during times when the US Government FAILS.
This is a great product
by Amin Shah -
This is a great product which I enjoy.