Black Seed FENUZYME Bronc-Care
Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care delivers a pure form of our highly researched ingredients including Black Cumin Seed, Fenugreek, Thyme, Parsley, Licorice, Marshmallow, and Garlic. This blend of potent natural ingredients contains immunomodulatory and antioxidant properties that support vital bodily functions. Moreover, this blend increases the body's resistance against various adverse conditions and preserves respiratory health for optimal functioning.
Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care is an incomparable formulation by Amazing Herbs that enhances immune response, improves allergic conditions and also helps promote general wellbeing.
A team of experts processed the raw ingredients in a GMP certified facility for quality control. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests our final formulations to ensure the purity, safety, and efficacy of the product.Features of Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care
- Combination of highly researched natural ingredients.
- Non-GMO, vegan, naturally gluten free, Halal.
- No preservatives or additives.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Promotes respiratory and allergy response.
- Aids vital physiological functions.
- Recommended for both men and women.
|Serving Size 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Blend||450 mg✝|
|Whole Spectrum Black Cumin™ seed powder, Fenugreek seed powder, Thyme powder, Parsley leaf powder, Garlic powder, Slippery Elm bark powder, Marshmallow root powder, Licorice root powder.|
|✝ Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), Rice flour, Microcrystalline cellulose.|
How to use Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care
Take one capsule per day with water, as needed, or as directed by a physician.
Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care does not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in case of an adverse event, immediately stop the dosage and contact your physician.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have any known medical conditions.
- Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care
Medical research studies report the following health benefits of our Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care composition.
Strengthens the Immune System
Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care delivers potent bioactive compounds that modulate the immune system and help various adverse conditions. This product stimulates and increases the defensive cells that protect vital body organs, removes allergens, and prevents allergy development. Further, the anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant activity strengthen the immune system.  It relieves oxidative stress, promotes cellular integrity, and inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines that improve vitality and promote longevity. Moreover, Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care helps relieve the common cold and flu, while increasing the body’s resistance to airborne allergens. Through immunostimulation, it arrests and interferes with the growth of various pathogens including yeast, viruses, molds and different bacterial strains. 
Promotes Respiratory Health
The formula contained in Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care preserves respiratory health and helps prevent various infectious respiratory diseases.  It increases respiratory tract resistance to adverse conditions and potentiates proper lung function. Moreover, Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care relaxes muscles, inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines, and helps reduce the risk of cough, bronchitis, asthma, congestion, and tract irritation.  Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care therefore helps promote respiratory tract integrity and function.
Supports Vital Body Functions
Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care is an all-in-one combination that protects and supports vital organ function. [5-6] It helps reduce elevated blood pressure, modulates cholesterol levels, and helps prevent cardiovascular dysfunctions. Additionally, the highly-researched ingredients promote digestive health and protect gastrointestinal integrity. This product helps reduce the risk of peptic ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, non-ulcer dyspepsia, hemorrhoids, indigestion, colitis, heartburn, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) by supporting optimal gastrointestinal functions.  Additionally, Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care preserves pancreatic cell function, improves insulin concentration, and reduces insulin resistance, thereby helping to regulate high blood sugar levels and aid diabetes management.  Finally, it helps various liver conditions, promotes proper antioxidant levels and potentiates hepatic function. As you can see, the various health benefits of Black Seed FENUZYME - Bronc Care improve your overall quality of life, optimize your vitality, and support longevity.
- Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
- Bin-Hafeez, B., Haque, R., Parvez, S., Pandey, S., Sayeed, I., & Raisuddin, S. (2003). Immunomodulatory effects of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum L.) extract in mice. International immunopharmacology, 3(2), 257–265. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1567-5769(02)00292-8
- Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
- Kowalczyk, A., Przychodna, M., Sopata, S., Bodalska, A., & Fecka, I. (2020). Thymol and Thyme Essential Oil-New Insights into Selected Therapeutic Applications. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 25(18), 4125. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules25184125
- Arreola, R., Quintero-Fabián, S., López-Roa, R. I., Flores-Gutiérrez, E. O., Reyes-Grajeda, J. P., Carrera-Quintanar, L., & Ortuño-Sahagún, D. (2015). Immunomodulation and anti-inflammatory effects of garlic compounds. Journal of immunology research, 2015, 401630. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/401630
- Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
- Zaghlool, S. S., Abo-Seif, A. A., Rabeh, M. A., Abdelmohsen, U. R., & Messiha, B. (2019). Gastro-Protective and Anti-Oxidant Potential of Althaea officinalis and Solanum nigrum on Pyloric Ligation/Indomethacin-Induced Ulceration in Rats. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 8(11), 512. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox8110512
- Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
Helps a lot
by Mohamed Elwakil -
I have been taking this product for over 15 years and it has helped me a lot. I take it on a regular basis, 2 capsules daily. I must add that I am a smoker.