Black Seed FLAX SEED Oil Blend 8oz
Amazing Herbs has designed a special blend of Black Seed Oil and Flax Seed Oil intended for oral administration. This formulation delivers a pure and potent concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3, 6, and 9, for various health benefits. It effectively supports heart function, optimizes joints health, improves brain function, and potentiates immune response against invading microbes. Moreover, the formulation contains antioxidant agents such as Thymoquinone and Nigellone that maximize the health outcomes of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Amazing Herbs used high-grade Nigella sativa and Linum usitatissimum seeds in order to extract oil with enormous health benefits.
Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend by Amazing Herbs delivers pure essential fatty acids including 30% Omega-3, 34% Omega-6, and 23% Omega-9, in order to promote vital physiological functions and wellbeing.
A team of experts manufactured this product in the United States in a certified facility for quality control. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests the final product to ensure the purity, safety, and proper concentration of our products for high palatability.Features of Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend
- Optimal concentration of natural ingredients.
- Gluten-free and no preservatives.
- Non-GMO and no hidden synthetic chemicals.
- Supports immune system.
- Helps respiratory and digestive health.
- Improves cardiovascular function.
- Promotes joint mobility and brain function.
- Cold-pressed method of extraction of oil.
- Recommended for both men and women.
- Quality formulation at an affordable price.
|Serving Size 1 tsp (5mL)|
|Servings Per Container 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat 5 g||6%*|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3%*|
|Omega-3 1380 mg||✝|
|Omega-6 1740 mg||✝|
|Omega-9 1330 mg||✝|
|Thymoquinone (TQ) 24 mg||✝|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|✝ Daily Value (DV) not established.|
How to Use Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend
Take one teaspoon daily or use as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.Precautions
Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend does not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in the case of an adverse event, immediately stop taking this product and contact your physician. Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
Do not consume Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend if any of the following conditions apply to you without first consulting your physician.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
- If you are pregnant or want to conceive.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend
Medical research studies reported the cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiparasitic, and neuroprotective properties of Black Seed Oil combined with Flax Seed Oil.Strengthens Immune System
Black Seed Oil combined with Flax Seed Oil shows potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities that modulate the immune response. It protects vital body organs against oxidative damage and inhibits the pro-inflammatory mediator's production.  As a result, it increases the body's resistance to different hazardous agents and thereby reduces the risk of various medical conditions. Helps Cardiovascular Function
The optimal concentration of omega -3, -6, and -9 fatty acids modulates good cholesterol and bad cholesterol levels to help cardiovascular functioning. [2, 6] This product reduces the bad cholesterol level that prevents plaque formation or atherosclerosis, promoting blood circulation. Moreover, regular consumption of Black Seed Oil combined with Flax Seed Oil optimizes high-density lipoproteins that may help elevated blood pressure and improve heart health. Promotes Lung and Liver function
Our Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend contains numerous antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents that preserve liver function and improve pulmonary function. It inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory mediators in the airways and provides a bronchodilatory effect.  As a result, Black Seed Oil combined with Flax Seed Oil relaxes bronchial smooth muscles and aids asthma, bronchitis, and dry cough management.  Furthermore, along with its hepatoprotective actions, this combination also reduces the risk of certain liver conditions, including cholestatic liver, liver injury, hepatotoxicity, and jaundice.Improves Diabetes and Gastrointestinal Health
Omega fatty acids and Thymoquinone improve insulin sensitivity, help insulin resistance and increase the insulin levels in the body that regulate high glucose levels. Moreover, this modulation of total cholesterol levels and triglycerides also helps diabetes management. Furthermore, the antioxidant agents and anti-inflammatory activity promote digestion, relieve constipation and prevent the development of many gastrointestinal diseases.Supports Joints and Brain Function
The Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend relieves joint inflammation, helps morning stiffness, and supports joint mobility. In addition, it prevents oxidative damage and protects nerves against free radicals that potentiate various brain functions, such as cognition and memory.  Moreover, it helps reduce depression, anxiety, and the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. Thus, the health benefits of the Black Seed and Flax Seed Oil Blend by Amazing Herbs improve overall quality of life, enhance vitality, and support longevity.References
1. Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
2. Goyal, A., Sharma, V., Upadhyay, N., Gill, S., & Sihag, M. (2014). Flax and flaxseed oil: an ancient medicine & modern functional food. Journal of food science and technology, 51(9), 1633–1653. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13197-013-1247-9
3. Shakeri, F., Gholamnezhad, Z., Mégarbane, B., Rezaee, R., & Boskabady, M. H. (2016). Gastrointestinal effects of Nigella sativa and its main constituent, thymoquinone: a review. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 9–20.
4. Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
5. Parikh, M., Maddaford, T. G., Austria, J. A., Aliani, M., Netticadan, T., & Pierce, G. N. (2019). Dietary Flaxseed as a Strategy for Improving Human Health. Nutrients, 11(5), 1171. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11051171
6. Rodriguez-Leyva, D., Dupasquier, C. M., McCullough, R., & Pierce, G. N. (2010). The cardiovascular effects of flaxseed and its omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid. The Canadian journal of cardiology, 26(9), 489–496. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0828-282x(10)70455-4
7. Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
8. Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
Black seed oil and Flax seed oil combination mixer.
by Sir. Daniel X Brack
Ive tried the two natural ingredients at separate times, and find that they both, do extremely well, But as a combination i have not yet, so looking forward to this experience. And well later p ok st an additional report on the combination.