METABOZEST EF Weight Loss/Energy
MetaboZest effectively supports metabolism, helps weight loss, and improves energy reservoirs for optimal body functions. The formulation contains scientifically approved thermogenic ingredients beneficial for all obese, inactive, and overweight individuals. These ingredients significantly increase metabolic rate, prevent fat accumulation and improve perfect physique. Moreover, MetaboZest cuts off extra fat content for energy production, supports brain productivity, and helps physical performance for maximum productivity.
Note that our team of qualified experts selected highly effective supplements that synergize the positive weight loss effects and provide maximum results within a short period. It is important to mention that GMP guidelines are followed at each step of MetaboZest manufacturing.Why MetaboZest by Amazing Herbs?
- Safe and Effective Weight Loss formula.
- Free from Side Effects.
- Non-GMO Formula.
- Support Healthy Metabolism.
- Prevent Fat Accumulation.
- Cut Out Extra Fat Content.
- Help Weight Loss or Fitness Goals.
- Beneficial for Both Men and Women.
- Enable you to keep a perfect diet plan.
- Synergistic Blend at Affordable Price .
|Serving Size 1 Tablet||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily||Value|
|Vitamin B-6 ( as pyridoxine HCI )||25 mg||1471%|
|Iodine ( from kelp )||150 mcg||100%|
|Chromium ( as picolinate )||100 mcg||286%|
|Guarana ( 33% extract providing 100|
milligrams of naturally-occurring caffeine )
|Cocoa Extract ( 98% Theobromine )||100 mg||*|
|Yerba Mate Powder||50 mg||*|
|Green Tea Leaf ( 98% extract )||50 mg||*|
|Garcinia cambogia Leaf |
( 50% hydroxycitric acid )
|Chitosan ( 90% deacetylation )||125 mg||*|
|Gymnema sylvestre Leaf Powder||50 mg||*|
|Banaba Leaf ( 1% extract )|
( Lagerstroemia speciosa )
|Calcium Pyruvate||50 mg||*|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||25 mg||*|
|Grapefruit Powder||25 mg||*|
|Coleus forskohlii Root Powder||25 mg||*|
|White Wilow Bark Powder||25 mg||*|
|Uva Ursi Leaf Powder||25 mg||*|
|Juniper Berry Powder||25 mg||*|
|Buchu Leaf Powder||25 mg||*|
|Cayenne Pepper ( 40M HU/g ) ( fruit )||10 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients : Calcium carbonate, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and peppermint oil powder.|
|ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SHELLFISH ( CRAB AND SHRIMP ).|
1 tablet taken 1 to 2 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results, take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet early afternoon. This product should be used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Avoid taking this product in conjunction with other dietary supplements which contain high levels of elemental chromium. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, or individuals taking prescription drugs. Discontinue use immediately if nausea, sleeplessness, or nervousness occur. If you have a known medical condition including high blood pressure, diabetes, any cardiovascular disorder, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, if you are taking antidepressant medications or have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
WARNING: This product contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving (equivalent to approximately 1 cup of coffee).
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Vitamin B-6, Iodine, Chromium, Gurana, Cocoa Extract
Yerba Mate Powder, Green Tea Leaf, Garcinia Cambogia Leaf, Chitosan, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Powder, Banaba Leaf, Calcium Pyruvate, Apple Cider Vinegar, Grape Fruit Powder Coleus Forskohii Root Powder, White willow bark powder, Uva Ursi Leaf powder, Juniper Berry Powder, Buchu Leaf Powder, Cayenne Pepper.
Other ingredients: Calcium carbonate, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and peppermint oil powder.
Check the label for details*
MetaboZest naturally suppresses appetite and burns the extra fat content for energy production that promotes weight loss and helps achieve perfect body weight. Moreover, it also inhibits fat absorption in the gut and increases fat’s breakdown in the liver that suppresses further weight gain. Thus, optimal intake of MetaboZest promotes weight loss, improves optimal Body Mass Index, and decreases body fat content. 1, 2, 3, 4Improve Healthy Metabolism
The presence of thermogenic ingredients increase metabolic rate, support lipolysis and help improve high blood glucose level for optimal body function. It not only modulate glucose metabolism but also reduces glucose absorption in the intestinal tract. Additionally, proper consumption of MetaboZest in the diet improves insulin and total cholesterol level in the body that help diabetes management, and support cardiovascular function. 1, 3, 5, 6Boosts Energy Production
MetaboZest help utilizes extra fat content in the body for energy production. As a result, it increases the energy reservoirs, improves physical performance, and boosts productivity. 1, 2, 8
Note: Please, read the METABOZEST label for precautionary measures.References
1. Parra, M., Stahl, S., & Hellmann, H. (2018). Vitamin B₆ and Its Role in Cell Metabolism and Physiology. Cells, 7(7), 84. https://doi.org/10.3390/cells7070084
2. Barrea, L., Altieri, B., Polese, B., De Conno, B., Muscogiuri, G., Colao, A., Savastano, S., & Obesity Programs of Nutrition, Education, Research and Assessment (OPERA) Group (2019). Nutritionist and obesity: brief overview on efficacy, safety, and drug interactions of the main weight-loss dietary supplements. International journal of obesity supplements, 9(1), 32–49. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41367-019-0007-3
3. Rodríguez-Rodríguez, E., López-Sobaler, A. M., Navarro, A. R., Bermejo, L. M., Ortega, R. M., & Andrés, P. (2008). Vitamin B6 status improves in overweight/obese women following a hypocaloric diet rich in breakfast cereals, and may help in maintaining fat-free mass. International journal of obesity (2005), 32(10), 1552–1558. https://doi.org/10.1038/ijo.2008.131
4. Gorji, Z., Varkaneh, H. K., Talaei, S., Nazary-Vannani, A., Clark, C., Fatahi, S., Rahmani, J., Salamat, S., & Zhang, Y. (2019). The effect of green-coffee extract supplementation on obesity: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Phytomedicine : international journal of phytotherapy and phytopharmacology, 63, 153018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phymed.2019.153018
5. Khan, F., Sarker, M., Ming, L. C., Mohamed, I. N., Zhao, C., Sheikh, B. Y., Tsong, H. F., & Rashid, M. A. (2019). Comprehensive Review on Phytochemicals, Pharmacological and Clinical Potentials of Gymnema sylvestre. Frontiers in pharmacology, 10, 1223. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2019.01223
6. Onakpoya, I., Terry, R., & Ernst, E. (2011). The use of green coffee extract as a weight loss supplement: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials. Gastroenterology research and practice, 2011, 382852. https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/382852
7. Yang, C. S., Zhang, J., Zhang, L., Huang, J., & Wang, Y. (2016). Mechanisms of body weight reduction and metabolic syndrome alleviation by tea. Molecular nutrition & food research, 60(1), 160–174. https://doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201500428
8. Hodgson, A. B., Randell, R. K., & Jeukendrup, A. E. (2013). The effect of green tea extract on fat oxidation at rest and during exercise: evidence of efficacy and proposed mechanisms. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.), 4(2), 129–140. https://doi.org/10.3945/an.112.003269