HoneyZest SOOTHING Straws 12 pack
HoneyZest contains a combo of immunomodulatory agents that stimulate and strengthen the immune system against various toxins, environmental hazards, and pathogens. The Soothing Blend contains raw natural honey, Hyssop, Chamomile, Thyme and Black seed oil extract that positively modulate the immune response and naturally enhance immunity. HoneyZest Blend provides potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial activities that increase body resistance and protect vital body organs. Moreover, HoneyZest Blend by Amazing Herbs promotes physiological functions and reduces the risk of medical conditions that improve life quality and longevity.
HoneyZest by Amazing Herbs combined highly researched supplements that support and strengthen the natural body resistance against various adverse conditions and boosts the immunity level.
The immunostimulatory ingredients were processed in a well-certified facility supervised by qualified experts. Moreover, strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines were followed at each step of HoneyZest manufacturing. Also, a third-party lab tested the end product to ensure purity, safety, and efficacy. HoneyZest delivers optimal immunostimulatory agents effective for both men and women.Features of HoneyZest Immune Boost Blend
- Pure Natural Ingredients.
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free.
- No risk of Hidden Synthetic Additives.
- Enhance Immunity System.
- Promote Respiratory Health.
- Improve Vitality and Longevity.
- Helps with Stress and Insomnia.
- Effective for both Men and Women.
- Highly Researched Supplements at affordable price.
|Serving Size 1 straw (5g)|
|Servings Per Container 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%*|
|Total Sugars 4g||✝|
|Incl. 4g Added Sugars||8%*|
|Proprietary Blend 5g||✝|
|Raw Honey, Echinacea, Elderberry, garlic. Eucalyptus Extract, Black Cumin Seed Oil Extract.|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|✝ Daily Value (DV) not established.|
How to Use HoneyZest Soothing Blend.
It is suggested to take 1 tablespoon added to tea, milk, or juice. Or as directed by a physician. Please, do not exceed the recommended doses.Precautions
HoneyZest Soothing does not cause side effects at usual doses. However, in case of an adverse event, immediately stop the usage and contact your physician.Don't consume in the following conditions without a doctor's advice.
- Please don't take it concomitantly with other medications.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
- If you are pregnant or want to conceive.
Please, store it at cool, dry, and room temperature.
Remember that don't accept broken, damage, and opened seal package.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health benefits of HoneyZest Soothing Blend by Amazing Herbs.
Medical research studies reported the following health benefits of HoneyZest Soothing Blend.Boosts Immunity Level
HoneyZest Blends contains highly researched immunomodulatory agents that provided antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial activities. These activities boost the immune response and increase the body's resistance against various adverse conditions. Moreover, HoneyZest stimulates and improves the concentration of defensive cells, including natural killer cells, dendritic cells, neutrophils, and macrophages, against various infectious invaders. It helps prevent the risk of viral and bacterial infections such as common cold, congestion, flu, sickness, sore throat, upper respiratory tract infections, and sinus infections. Further, HoneyZest blocks pro-inflammatory cytokine production and mitigates the risk of various chronic inflammatory conditions. It is important to know that the optimal amount of elderberry and echinacea promotes chemical mediator's function and coordination between defensive cells that boost the immune response against pathogens. Besides, the presence of Honey combined with potent immunostimulatory agents helps bronchial asthma, protects lung conditions, and maximizes respiratory function. [1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8]Improve Vitality and Longevity
HoneyZest composition protects cellular integrity and promotes vital physiological functions that enhance vitality and life quality. It relieves oxidative stress, removes toxins, and prevents vital organ damage. Note that HoneyZest improves total cholesterol content and improve cardiovascular function. Moreover, it provides neuroprotection and supports brain function that delays the progression of various neurodegenerative diseases. Besides, HoneyZest improves insulin sensitivity, decrease insulin resistance and regulate high blood glucose level that helps diabetes management. The presence of Garlic neutralizes carcinogens and increases the elimination of heavy metals that may protect cancer development and promote longevity. [1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8]Helps with Mood, Stress and Insomnia
HoneyZest Soothing Helps a great deal with bringing the stress levels down in body due the presence of Hyssop and Chamomile. It is great to take at night to help with sleep.References
1. Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
2. Samarghandian, S., Farkhondeh, T., & Samini, F. (2017). Honey and Health: A Review of Recent Clinical Research. Pharmacognosy research, 9(2), 121–127. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5424551/
3. Bayan, L., Koulivand, P. H., & Gorji, A. (2014). Garlic: a review of potential therapeutic effects. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 4(1), 1–14.
4. Karsch-Völk, M., Barrett, B., Kiefer, D., Bauer, R., Ardjomand-Woelkart, K., & Linde, K. (2014). Echinacea for preventing and treating the common cold. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews, 2(2), CD000530. https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD000530.pub3
5. Manayi, A., Vazirian, M., & Saeidnia, S. (2015). Echinacea purpurea: Pharmacology, phytochemistry and analysis methods. Pharmacognosy reviews, 9(17), 63–72. https://doi.org/10.4103/0973-7847.156353
6. Tiralongo, E., Wee, S. S., & Lea, R. A. (2016). Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Nutrients, 8(4), 182. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8040182
7. Wieland, L. S., Piechotta, V., Feinberg, T., Ludeman, E., Hutton, B., Kanji, S., Seely, D., & Garritty, C. (2021). Elderberry for prevention and treatment of viral respiratory illnesses: a systematic review. BMC complementary medicine and therapies, 21(1), 112. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-021-03283-5
8. Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
9. Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
Ratings & Reviews
My granddaughter loves this
by Janice -
My granddaughter loves this