Black Seed PUMPKIN SEED OIL BLEND 8oz
Our formulation of Black Seed Oil combined with Pumpkin Seed Oil is a unique and potent formulation. This combination is designed to reap the maximum health benefits of both Black Seed Oil and Pumpkin Seed Oil. It contains rich and solvent-free polyunsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3, -6, and -9, significantly improving heart function, promoting joint mobility, preserving prostate health, and enhancing the immune response against infectious agents. Moreover, this formulation contains a high concentration of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that help manage diabetes, protect the liver, and support gastrointestinal health. Amazing Herbs uses high-grade Nigella sativa seeds and Austrian Styrian Pumpkin Seeds as oil sources via the cold-pressed method of extraction.
Black Seed Oil combined with Austrian Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil is a unique product from Amazing Herbs that Supports Cardiovascular function, Prostate Health, and the Immune system.
A team of experts manufactured this product in the United States a certified facility for quality control. These experts follow strict FDA-approved GMP guidelines at each stage of manufacturing. A third-party lab tests the final product to ensure the purity, safety, and proper concentration of our products.Features of Black Seed Oil with Pumpkin Seed Oil Blend
- A unique formulation of natural ingredients.
- Cold-pressed method of extraction.
- No foul taste.
- No Gluten or preservatives.
- Free of hidden synthetic chemicals.
- Improves immune response.
- Promotes prostate and digestive health.
- Supports cardiovascular function.
- Helps joint mobility, diabetes, and brain function.
- Recommended for both men and women.
- Quality formulation at affordable price.
|Serving Size 1 tsp (5mL)|
|Servings Per Container 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat 5 g||6%*|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||4%*|
|Omega-3 20 mg||✝|
|Omega-6 2630 mg||✝|
|Omega-9 1340 mg||✝|
|Thymoquinone (TQ) 29 mg||✝|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|✝ Daily Value (DV) not established.|
How to Use Black Seed Oil with Pumpkin Seed Oil Blend
Take one teaspoon daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.Precautions
Black Seed Oil with Pumpkin Seed Oil Blend does not cause any side effects when taking the recommended dosage. However, in the case of an adverse event, immediately stop taking this product and contact your physician. Do not take it concomitantly with other medications.
- If you have hypersensitivity to its composition.
- If you have a severe medical condition.
- If you are pregnant or want to conceive.
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any diseases. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA.Allergen Warning
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish products.
Health Benefits of Black Seed Oil with Pumpkin Seed Oil Blend
Medical research studies reported the cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, hepatoprotective, and neuroprotective properties of Black Seed Oil combined with Pumpkin Seed Oil.Supports Immune System
Black Seed Oil combined with Pumpkin Seed Oil provides synergistic antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activities that enhance the body's resistance against adverse conditions or invading microbes. It protects vital body organs against pathogens, prevents oxidative damage, and arrests the inflammatory pathways.  As a result, our Black Seed Oil with Pumpkin Seed Oil Blend potentiates the immune response and helps prevent various medical conditions caused by bacteria, fungi, and parasites.Improves Heart Function
Optimal amount of omega -3 -6 and -9 fatty acids contained in the Black Seed Oil with Pumpkin Seed Oil Blend modulate the high-density and low-density lipoproteins and support cardiovascular functions.  This blend decreases the bad cholesterol level and improves good cholesterol serum concentration. As a result, it reduces atherosclerosis or plaque formation and improves blood circulation. Preserves Prostate and Gastrointestinal Health
The composition of Omega fatty acids, Zinc, and Thymoquinone support prostate function and preserve its overall vitality. Pumpkin Seed Oil nourishes the prostate tissues with essential nutrients and may also help benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) symptoms. Moreover, this unique formulation preserves gastrointestinal health and reduces the risk of various digestive conditions, including constipation, colitis, non-ulcer dyspepsia, and pancreatitis. Additionally, it improves insulin resistance, increases insulin concentration, and helps elevated glucose levels that aid diabetes management. Aids Joints and Brain Function
Black Seed Oil with Pumpkin Seed Oil Blend helps with joint stiffness, eases inflammation and improves joint mobility. It also prevents oxidative damage, protects nerves, and promotes certain brain functions, including cognition and memory, thus supporting healthy joints and brain functions. Moreover, this product may help prevent the risk of depression, anxiety, and neurodegenerative disease.Promotes Pulmonary and Liver Function
Our Black Seed Oil with Pumpkin Seed Oil Blend contains potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents that promote liver and pulmonary function. It relaxes bronchial smooth muscles and inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines such as prostaglandins, leukotrienes, and so on. These underlying mechanisms increase lung function and may help with dry cough, bronchitis, and asthma management. This product also contains a hepatoprotective property that prevents the risk of many liver conditions, including jaundice, cholestatic liver, and hepatotoxicity.  All these health outcomes enhance the quality of life, support vitality, and improve longevity.References
1. Yimer, E. M., Tuem, K. B., Karim, A., Ur-Rehman, N., & Anwar, F. (2019). Nigella sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2019, 1528635. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1528635
2. Ahmad, A., Husain, A., Mujeeb, M., Khan, S. A., Najmi, A. K., Siddique, N. A., Damanhouri, Z. A., & Anwar, F. (2013). A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 3(5), 337–352. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60075-1
3. Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., Ali, M., Mohan, S., Hakeem, K. R., & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hermed.2020.100404
4. Maideen N. (2020). Prophetic Medicine-Nigella Sativa (Black cumin seeds) - Potential herb for COVID-19?. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 23(2), 62–70. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2020.23.010
5. Beheshti, F., Khazaei, M., & Hosseini, M. (2016). Neuropharmacological effects of Nigella sativa. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine, 6(1), 104–116.
Ratings & Reviews
I cannot thank you enough!
by Debra Schroer -
I cannot thank you enough! I am breathing better and dreaming again! Just incredible.