Black Seed Honey Shampoo
Amazing Herbs brings an effective Black Seed Honey Shampoo formulation for optimal and healthy hair growth. It deeply penetrates the scalp, nourishes hair follicles, repairs broken hair, and promotes a beautiful hair appearance. Black Cumin Seed delivers all necessary bioactive compounds, including essential fatty acids and antioxidant agents that strengthen hair and prevent hair damage. It significantly moisturizes the scalp, increases hair flexibility, and reduces the risk of hair falling. Moreover, Black Seed Shampoo eases hair tangling, softens curly and frizzy hair, and reduces split ends. Our Black Seed Shampoo carries refreshing scents, clears away without trouble, and provides necessary hair tonics.
Black Cumin Seed Hair formulation by Amazing Herbs provide necessary ingredients that support healthy hair growth and preserve the youthful appearance of hair.
The raw ingredients, including the Black Cumin Seeds, were processed in a well-certified facility supervised by qualified experts. Plus, they followed strict GMP guidelines for quality shampoo preparation. Remember that the final shampoo formulation is dually checked for adulteration to ensure purity and safety. Amazing Herbs hair care formulation supports natural hair growth and protects healthy hair against various adverse conditions.Features of Black Seed Shampoo by Amazing Herbs
- Natural Nourishment of Hair.
- Free from Harmful Effects.
- Moisture Scalp Well.
- Strengthen Hair and Improve Hair Fall.
- Prevent Hair Thinning and Dullness.
- Repair Damaged Hair.
- Effective for all Hair Types.
- Quality Shampoo at Affordable Price.
How to Use Black Seed Honey Shampoo
Apply Black Seed Shampoo to wet hair, massage into a lather, rinse, and repeat as necessary. Please, avoid internal application, oral ingestion, and contact with the eyes.Precautions
Please, keep it away from children, store it at cool, dry, and room temperature.
Remember that don't accept broken, damage, and opened seal package.
Hair Benefits of Black Seed Honey Shampoo by Amazing Herbs
Black Seed Shampoo composition provides the following Hair benefits.Improve Hair Moisturization
Black Seed Shampoo deeply penetrates hair scalp and increases moisturization that promotes hair strength and flexibility. It helps dryness, nourishes the hair follicles, and reduces hair thinning and breaking. Moreover, Black Cumin Seed Shampoo provides a soothing effect, enhances a shiny look, and prevents hair dullness. Additionally, regular usage of Amazing Herbs shampoo increases hair thickness, prevent matting and repair hair damage.Prevent Hair Damage
Black Cumin Seed Shampoo delivers an optimal amount of antioxidant and necessary hair tonic that protect and promote healthy hair growth. It preserves hair follicles, prevents hair damage, and supports optimal hair growth. Moreover, the Black Seed Shampoo relieves roughness, reduces breaking, and softens the appearance of hairs. Besides, it helps tangled strands, improves hair fizziness, and potentiates youthful appearance.Support Hair Longevity
Black Cumin Seed Shampoo formulation supports healthy hair growth and helps brittle and dry hair. It also helps prevent the harmful effects of various adverse conditions and pathogens, including dandruff caused by fungus. Moreover, Black Seed Shampoo modulates sebum production. It protects new hair follicles that support hair's longevity and promote a youthful appearance.References
1. Sawarkar, Sudhir & Deshmukh, V & Verma, Hirday. (2016). Nigella sativa seed, a novel beauty care ingredient: A review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 7. 3185-3196. 10.13040/IJPSR.0975-8232.7(8).3185-96.
2. Salih H.M. Aljabre, Omar M. Alakloby, Mohammad A. Randhawa, Dermatological effects of Nigella sativa, Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery, Volume 19, Issue 2, 2015, Pages 92-98, ISSN 2352-2410, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdds.2015.04.002. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352241015000286)
3. Rossi, L. Priolo, A. Iorio, E. Vescarelli, M. Gerardi, D. Campo, D. Nunno, S. Ceccarelli, S. Calvieri, A. Angeloni and C. Marchese, ""Evaluation of a Therapeutic Alternative for Telogen Effluvium: A Pilot Study,"" Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications, Vol. 3 No. 3A, 2013, pp. 9-16. doi: 10.4236/jcdsa.2013.33A1002.
4. Al-Waili N. S. (2001). Therapeutic and prophylactic effects of Crude honey on chronic seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff. European journal of medical research, 6(7), 306–308.